Sunday, October 11, 2009

10.10.09 cousin sis wedding = )


last Saturday is my cousin sis wedding~
so i got attend her wedding~
in friday night got buffet at her house~
n Saturday night in restaurant~
lets the pics tell u all~
coz i am lazy write~
haha~

see my uncle laugh until mouth open so big~

cousin bro gf~




infront our table is V.I.P~

flower~

kiss~

my ang pow~=)
praying~



yam cha de place~


ms.chin kuan mei is my cousin sis~=)

summer palace~

whole family of my cousin sis n her husband family~





menu~

my cousin sis~

eating tang yuan~

my auntie ...


f00d ~

tea pot~



nice number rite?




little pig~

cars~


my mom give my cousin de gold bracelet~

just end up wif this photo~
wish my cousin sis got a sweet wedding ~
n a super gud husband~
n hor love each other 4 ever~is most important~

3 comments:

Ryo said...

oh... the wedding's so wonderful.

➷ĴøêŸ ☜♥☞ 蒙猪۰蒙猪 said...

borrow many thing but didnt use at all= =lll

chOOng k_小旗 said...

got la~only the clip eyelashes wan lor~
haha~
coz not dare to use the hair thingyyy~muahaha~