Sunday, October 25, 2009

hope u aRE in peace place~


i am lazy to blog ~
haha~
now only got free time to blog~
n also exam is coming too~=("bad news to me"
anyway good luck for me in this exam ~
today i wan to say about 2 bad news in my life~
first is my neighbour stay opposite my house tat uncle passed away~=(
sad~
coz he a good guy~
like to help ppl~
he help us always when my granny sick~
n always cook nice food for us~
but now he already passed away~
i get shock when my mom tell me~
coz he very healthy guy~
but suddenly he passed away~
many ppl also get shock ~
coz he always exercise n my frenz also get shock when i tell him~
last tuesday is my last day saw him at opposite my house~
but thursday he already passed away~
but i think u are in peace place ~
coz u are a helpful uncle in my life ~
anyway thx for ur food n ur help~
i will miss u~

second thing also is my frenz granny passed away~
but i din saw her before but anyway~
hope u are in a peace place~
=)

No comments: