Friday, December 25, 2009

m3rry christmas~=]

25.12.09
first i wanna say merry christmas to everyone~=]
today went to pavilion wif my mom n her frenz~
walk around buy around~
around 4 back already~
coz my mom frenz wanna back~
reached home take a nap~
night time~
went to jusco~teheeeee
buy some beauty product~
coz miss.jojo introduce me some product~
quite good ~
a lot of ppl are using~
n they say very good~
=============================================
i am so excited monday~
teheeeeeee~
first thing is my num8 laopo birthday~
second thing is secret~
but i will post on my blog after monday~
wahahhahahha
stay tuned to my bloggieeeeeeee~
EXciTED~
fulled booking for next week~=]
yeah~
n0w waiting for monday~

=========================================
photosssssss timeeeeeeeee~

i noe this photo i look fat~ignore this photo~><







No comments: