Tuesday, December 1, 2009

3 day post~


saturday~
went to haircut ~
damn fugly now my hair~
arhhhhhhhh~
coz the hairstylist dunno how to cut~
cut until like tat~
i think she dunno my meaning~==
now waiting for the hair long~
--------------------------------------------------------------
sunday~
today went to eat steambot wif my buddy~
miss ng n miss soh ~
around 1 pm my mom go n fetch miss soh~
then she at my house until we go to eat steambot~
miss ng 5 pm come my house~
wait for the time~
6pm tada time for steambot~
then my mom fetch us to eat steambot~=]
damn miss there~
coz the food is nice~
n the price is fair~
only rm21.20 if i din remember the price wrong~
buffet steambot got sushi also n ice-cream~=]
after eat steambot we decide to go jusco~
coz our stomach is damnnnnnn full~
full until cannot cant talk~XD
teheeee~
after we walk jusco then my mom fetch them back~




------------------------------------------------------------------------
tuesday~
today go take report card~=.=
3 subject fail~
add maths
history
n
moral~
always this 3 subject fail~==
but many ppl fail in this 3 subject~
in my class i get num 20~
er...
my class got 40++ ppl~
so still ok la~
rite??
haha~
tmr going to training ~
i am so scare~
omg~
scare until cannot sleep~
train for wat??
after tmr i tell u all~=]
-----------------------------------------------------------
photos time~=]













No comments: