Saturday, August 29, 2009

KLCC+b00k fair again~@@

afternoon clean up my house n garden~
after clean up prepare to go out~
klcc again~==
wif my mom n mom frenz~
coz she daughter buy 2 same book ~==
so she wan to go n change~
after reach there take my lunch first~
but kim gary is in renovation"i think"~
then straight go to f00d court~
er...i am in diet but my mom call me eat something s0 we go f00d court~
so i order a pizza~
l00k so nice~
actually ok only~
then i just ate 3 only~
bcz i wan to keep fit~
haha~
half day i just ate this 3 piece of pizza can keep fit de hor~
haha~
then i headed to kokuniya to read my magazine~
haha~
coz nth to walk at klcc ~
so better i go here n read free magazine~
coz waiting my mom frenz~
so my mom walk alone~
then around 7++
go back isetan n choose my favourite sushi~
muahaha~
n then go back house lu~
we go buy some fried kuey tiao nearby my house~
damn nice ~
hey~
today went out also without makeup~
but today my face in bad condition~=(
so u all when see my pic dont get shock ow~
haha~
hope my face recover faster n faster~
n pls mr.pimple get out of my face~
pizza~



act cute~@@


No comments: