Monday, September 21, 2009

selamat hari raya~= )


sunday~
hoho today is raya~= )
first i wan to say selamat hari raya to all my malay frenz~
hmmm...
morning went to my aunt house ~
coz we plan to go 1u wif my aunt~
but our planning is useless already~
coz she's bro coming her house n watch badminton~==
morning we go kepong market eat breakfast ~
then went back her house n wait his bro come~
then after tat my cousin come back~
he bring his gf come also~
wuh00~
so white~
a nice girl~
so sweet she's smile~
hehe~
after tat my cousin wanna bring my aunt to go tropicana city mall~
a new shopping mall~
wuh000~
we can go shopping~
but must wait my uncle come back~
so wait n wait ~
until my uncle come back~
so my uncle say so many ppl go ar?
go by 2 car ar?
we say no la~
he say u wan kena saman ar~
so many ppl go ~
u go by wat car~
we say honda civic ~
wat?
also cannot sit la~
coz she's bro daughter wan to go also so mah cannot sit lor~
so my aunt ask his bro to borrow his car n go~
but he say cannot~
coz new car~==
n my cousin say duwan drive 2 car go~
so we go by my aunt new car~
honda civic~
coz 6 ppl~
if 5 ppl we sure go by my cousin gf new myvi~
then my aunt bro daughter no need to go~
coz ur dad duwan borrow his new grand livina~
so bye~
haha~
so bad la me~
first time go leh me~
coz is new shopping mall~
when i am at car i sit at middle~
damn cool~
crazy man~
after arrive there also nth to see wan~
coz is new shopping mall~
then walk around ~
then we went back~
coz my cousin at night wan to go ppl weeding~
then we go back~
after arrive my aunt house~
my cousin also went back her gf house ~
then after 10 minute the badminton show is end~
then my aunt bro also went back~
just left me,my mom n my aunt~
we chat around~
arount 6 we went out to eat dinner~
after eat our dinner we went to desa park city~
coz near my aunt house~
then i also din go before~
so my aunt bring us to walk around~
wuh00000~
all also rich family stay wan~
n there got a jusco call max value~
n the garden is very nice~
n the air is super fresh~
a NIce place for us to walk the garden~
but the maintainance fees damn ex~
1 month rm1000++
siao~
but if i am rich i will stay there also~
haha~
a nice place for photoshoot also~
haha~
then we walk around the jusco ~
nth different ~
the price still same but very small the jusco~
then after we buy thing at there~
then we went back my aunt house n eat some curry puff~
buy from jusco~
then around 10 we also went back~
damn tired today~


the jusco call max value~special rite?for us to sit ~


nice?
can fishing at here also~

the garden~

desa park city~the signboard of desa park city~

2 comments:

ks1228 said...

weee..
long time didn't chat =D

chOOng k_小旗 said...

ya lor~
super miss euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~
haha~
laopo~XD