Monday, September 21, 2009

wat a idiot supervisor?

i already fire the supervisor~
means i din work already~
coz first day the supervisor call me become a cashier~
so he got call a girl to train me~
then after few hour the girl do her thing then i damn busy at tat time~
damn many customer~
i need to pack all the bread ,take the roti boy, make coffee n scan the price~
ishhhhhhh~
nobody help me~
i am new at there~
halo~
can somebody n help me pack or make coffee~
nvm~
at the last~
want to count the money n keep the money~
then less rm30++~
the stupid supervisor call me to pay it~
wat the???
u all buy thing also use cashier de money ~
then 100% will less la~
rite?
n u are the supervisor u din have a predict cash for the shop n give ur staff to buy thing~
n morning shift wan no need pay just i pay the money~
wat a idiot excuse?
he say i must pay it today~
so i pay it~
then the next day my mom go the shop n ask the supervisor~
then the supervisor give back the money for me~
then i also duwan to work already~
then my mom call him to pay my salary~
u noe wat he say?
he say u must give 1 week notice if u duwan to work already~
wat a rubbish excuse for us?
i already tell u i only work for 1 week only n this part time not full time~
so no need notice rite??
but he say this our company rules~
wat a shit rules~
nvm~
i duwan the money~
just give the supervisor buy medicine~
idiot supervisor~
n i wont go the shop buy any bread from there~
in THE STUPID ROTIBOY WANGSA WALK MALL

3 comments:

J уαo Low said...

should get the money back...haha
anyway it's still an experience...

chOOng k_小旗 said...

haha~
ya ya~
let the supervisor buy medicine to eat lor~

ryan said...

so gengx ~now working ady oh~little bro~