Friday, January 15, 2010

selfish~


what the f*ck~
i noe this word is rude~
but i really cannot hardy anymore~
they are SUCKS~
"like some hong kong drama "~
got wat good thing i will share wif them but they wont share wif me~
this is call wat??
this call selfish n also suckssssssssss~
wat is call frenz~
wat frenz u are in my heart~
my answer is best frenz~
but in ur heart i am ur wat??
frenz or a human only~
i noe u all from.... are selfishhhhhhhhhh~
i hate u all from.........~
u all are suckssssss~
i duwan be my life like u alllllllll~
so sucks n so selfish~
when i got wat good thing or wat~
i will share wif u all but u all will share wif me ??
the answer is NO~
U ALL ARE SUCKSSS .....
same as reality life n drama~
all are selfish~
hmm....but not all of my frenz la~
but i really hate it this feeling~
my mood is damn down now~
coz tat few fellow is damn selfish~
why u will din have a best frenz around u coz u are selfish~
all ur frenz also selfish~
if u close wif her ,she also wont share wif u she's happiness or anything is good~
coz SHE ARE SELFISH~

No comments: