Saturday, January 16, 2010

starbuckkkkkkkkkk~*wink*


ignore my pic~coz fuglyyyy~without any make up~

16 jan 2010~
night time went to jusco wif cheah~
but when i walk out from my house somebody call me "from far"
he just call "halo"
but i din look at him or replied him anything~
just walk straight only~XD
so bad la me~
haha~
coz i really dunno izzit he call me or talk wif his frenz or not calling me~
coz too far already i can't listen properly so i straight walk to take my car~==
then straight go fetch cheah~
walk around drink around~
today we drink starbuck~*wink*
cheah treat~thx~
always love u~haha
tat time 2009 dis 31 we also buy starbuck n drink but i order wrong already~
not nice at all~
like a simple coffee only~==n so ex~=[dont order this~not worth coz a normal coffee only~

but this time we order tat blend tangerine coffee or dunno wat already~
just noe call dunno wat tangerine only~XD
quite nice~
if u like tangerine~
but only at chinese new year season only got sold on starbuck~
blend tangerine coffee~*wink*


No comments: