Wednesday, January 20, 2010

STARBUCK AGAIN???


monday~
18.1.2010
today exam Malay n Eng ~
+ today my rumah sukan need to stay back~
but i lazy to stay back~
haha
so i call christine to write my name n sign the curriculum card for me~
but in the end is charissa write for me n give my coco card for teacher sign~
thx charissa ~
coz christine need to go tuition~*i think*
then she din stay back~
i lazy to go + loong wanna i acc him to buy something for her gf~
so acc him go~
pei yu also join us~
so we go together after school~
then eat lunch already we straight to jusco~
buy valentine present for his gf after tat we went to Starbucks* wink*
my favorite~
this time we buy the chocolate cream chip~
IS DAMN NICE~
i love it so much~
this is the most i like from Starbucks~
thx loong expense me drink again @.@~
haha~
after tat went home lu~
but really very nice tat Starbucks chocolate cream chip~
lucky i din stay back coz need to run on the field~





No comments: