Monday, January 4, 2010

haPPy new y3ar+3.1.09~genting NSR charity concert~


haPPy new year~
new year i din go count down just go night market n jusco wif family n frenz~
walk around~
around 12 go back my house see firewood~=p
coz my house there can see firewood~
haha~
tat photo is take from my house balcony~*wink*
wish me in this year got a lot of happiness+lucksssssssssss~
n hope my spm can get street Credit~
haha~
my wish not too hard to get but also not easy to get~=[
for me la~
haha~
for others is "sap sap sui"means easy to get it~><
===========================================
3.1.09
today went to genting wif the buddha society~
coz they got a lot of ticket ~
so the auntie call us go the concert at genting~
she fetch us go~
wahhahaha~
happy~
coz long time din go genting lu~
haha~
a chinese new year concert but all the singer i dunno wan~
coz all the singer not popular for me~
haha~
reached there around 3 damn cool in tat time~"like at cameron highland"
we street walk to the arena star there~
then around 4 the concert is start~
around 6 the concert is end~
wuh000~
but nth happy~
coz all the auntie uncle go gambling~
my mom too~==
but not gambling just walk around n drink the free coffee n drink inside there~==
so all the children wait at outside~==
but only a while coz they go in n drink free coffee only~==
after tat we walk to the first world hotel there eat our dinner~
after dinner back to home lu~
coz tmr i need to go school~
so reached home around 9++~
tired+my books not yet pack into bag~
so need to pack into bag~
10++sleep lu~











fake micheal jackson~




No comments: