Saturday, November 21, 2009

klcc =]~

today went to klcc wif loong n his ku jie~
first we go nando's n take our lunch~
thx ku jie treat me~=]
after our lunch then walk around klcc ~
then accompany gu jie go buy present for her frenz~
after tat walk around klcc~
nth to buy~
got sales but not cup of my tea~i mean all cloth
but my cup of my tea tat model camera got sales~
rm499 only~
wat da???
in the morning i see at the "the star" newspaper there got write~
but 30 unit perday only~
i think sure finish already so i din go n see~
but when we went to tat shop i ask the shopkeeper he say still got stock~
so hurry up call ku jei pay for me first~
coz i din bring so much money ~
but she say so cheap sure not gud n bla bla~
n the model is old~==
where got old w n s series is like tat wan~
only t series is slide down wan~
i no money to buy t series coz so ex~
so she say dun buy~
so i din buy coz i din bring money~=[
walk around then buy bacon n some bread we went back~
after i arrive house first thing is tell my mom this gud news~
then she let me buy~
haha~
so i go internet check n see ~
see when launch ,gud or not n the colour~
is may 2009~
got 3 colour silver ,black n red~
but i am going to buy black~=]
ok rite??
not too old the model~
many place also got sell this model~
so where got old model~==
going to buy later~
dear i will bring u back~
wait me~=]

to be continue~

No comments: