Saturday, November 7, 2009


yesterday went to time square wif xiao hei,ting,karen n ting bro~
i just look for a cap,cam n cloth~
but i din see cup of my tea~
so i din buy anything at tat day~
but ting n karen but a lot of thing~
girls are always shopping queen~
haha~
then loong n his bro come to meet us too~
then we walk together~
5pm ting,little black,karen n ting bro all go back~
just left 3 of us only~
then we walk to pavilion~
raining~damn~
hate rain coz i wear my new shoe~
ishhhhhh~
got fahion show at there~ when we arrive~
i think 8pm start but we arrive there only 5++
many ppl is preparing the fashion show neh~
then we go food court ~
coz i wanna buy bread~
lavender again~
haha~
mom call buy wan~
then walk back klcc ~
go back by loong mother car~=]
end~

me n ting~


me n karen~

3 of us~
me ,ting n little black~

No comments: